Families who visit the Museum are encouraged to take our Children’s Guide which is available at the front desk and in the galleries. The Guide enables our younger visitors to discover the history of golf in a simple, fun and clear way. We also have trails for younger children that highlight some of the interesting objects in the collection. Remember that all Children aged 16 and under visit the Museum free of charge.
- All children aged 16 and under visit the Museum for free
- Individual talks and meetings throughout the year include Festival of Museums, activities for the Kelpies coming to St Andrews and our Christmas trail.
- Through close links with The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, museum curators act as guides every year on St Andrews Day when The Royal and Ancient Clubhouse is open to the public, with the Museum also open free of charge.
- Baby changing facilties are available on the ground floor.
- Our Cafe at the Museum has an extensive menu for all the family including our Wee Ones Menu
Find out what's on Visit us